was founded in 1977.
Having more than 34 years of expertise, we have now become one of the Hong Kong's leading importers and distributors in foodservice, distribution and trading of frozen meats, poultry, seafood, processed foods, dairy products, beverages throughout Hong Kong, Macau and mainland China.
Today, our company in Hong Kong is one of the largest distributors of “Sadia”, “Seara”, “IBP”, “Excel”, “McCain” and “Tyson foods”, to supply beef, pork, poultry, potatoes and other foodservice products that are strictly meeting the world standards of quality and food safety.
In addition, since 2001, we took the initiative to built and weave our distribution network in China by establishing office branches in major cities across China.
Wilson Foods Intertrade (H.K.) Limited, a division of Wilson International Frozen Foods (H.K.) Limited was set up in 1991.
This company is mainly in charge of importing and marketing dairy products for foodservice and retail customers and is also the sole distributor of "Van Diermen Masterbakers" frozen pastry, “Romi” portioned butter, Germany’s “Ehrmann” yoghurt and yoghurt drinks, etc.
To satisfy the demand of our local foodservice and retail customers, we also process and pack products under our private brand “Cuisine”. Stringent control and procedures are guaranteed and products are 100% processed in Hong Kong.
- Wilson's primary asset is its experienced sales and marketing professionals. The efforts and inputs by each employee are the essential drive for the company's success. Wilson currently employs more than 120 staff, with the sales team carrying professional product knowledge and together with our efficient sales support, Wilson strives to provide the best service to our customers.
- Wilson has chartered a public cold store with capacity of 10,000 MT for its exclusive use which enables the Company to stock and deliver directly from the cold store to our customers efficiently.
- Wilson is fully linked up and backed by its own custom-designed software to ensure that all imports, shipping, daily sales and orders, accounting as well as stock keeping are processed accurately and efficiently. We have invested substantially to enhance office automation and to increase productivity.
- To maintain high reputation and position at the forefront of the market, Wilson set up its own processing plant in Hong Kong. The plant is equipped with modern processing facilities manned by well trained workers whereby a wide range of products are de-boned, processed, re-packed and marketed either as branded products or with our customer's own label for the particular needs of the market. The plant is also responsible for re-packing and re-labelling some of imported products to conform to the labelling law of Hong Kong.
- Wilson has an efficient and effective logistics capability to support its sales and marketing activities. Wilson maintains it's own fleet of 16 refrigerated trucks which deliver daily from its cold storage to supermarkets, wet-markets, hotels and caterers. Contracted vehicles are also arranged to serve other customers particularly in traditional wet-markets.
Serving the needs of:
-- Supermarkets & Retail Stores
-- Convenience Stores l Wet-market retailers
-- Hotels & Restaurants
-- Club Houses l Fast Food Chains
-- Ships & Airlines Catering
-- Food Processing Factories
-- Hong Kong/Macau/China wholesalers
-- Bakery Chains
Our customer base is very diversified, reflecting our expertise in food sourcing worldwide for the best price and quality to meet the changing needs of the market.
At Wilson, we have built our business on a practical philosophy:
We are very aware of our responsibilities to the community of Hong Kong.
As Hong Kong society and lifestyle continue to evolve and there is a growing demand for more health related foods, we dedicate ourselves to continuously import and provide healthier and tastier foods that contribute to building up both eating enjoyment and nurturing harmony in people's lives.
We are dedicating to creating a healthier society for our next generation. We are determined to the steady and healthy growth of the business.
We will continue to enlarge the worldwide supplier base to broaden both of our product range and customer base with an eye towards delivering a "one-stop-shopping" approach to our retail, foodservice and industrial customers.
Our success now and in the future is based upon a firm commitment to our customers and our confidence in developing strong long-term relationships with our suppliers worldwide.
Source: Argentine Beef Packers S.A.
Back to News Headlines