Meet the Commercial Officer: A unique opportunity to speak with Mercedes Ortelli, Trade and Investment Officer from the British Embassy in Argentina about developing your business
Vine Tree Solutions (VTS) are delighted to welcome Mercedes Ortelli, UK Trade & Investment Officer from the British Embassy in Argentina, on Monday19th and Tuesday 20th November.
Mercedes will be available for one-to-one meetings with UK companies to discuss business opportunities and answer any questions about Argentina.
In the current economic climate, developing international trade is especially important for UK SMEs, and Argentina, South America’s second largest economy, offers a wide range of business opportunities. The UK is an important investor and partner across a wide range of areas.
UK companies already established in the market or just looking at it for the first time are invited to meet Mercedes, who will be able to offer up to date information and advice that can add real benefit to business export sales.
Benefits from the meeting will include:
- Information on how to do business in Argentina
- A chance to learn about the sales potential and assess the challenges before taking the next step and visiting the country
- Learning about the services available to develop business internationally
- Discussing the next steps needed to develop or grow business in Argentina
- Companies interested in learning more about the opportunity or booking appointments should contact Georgina Varney on 07833 991022 or email: email@example.com.
Limited slots are available, so don’t miss out!
VTS provide support for companies to grow their business internationally, working with a network of contacts around the world to create the environment for business partnerships to develop. Further details can be found on their website: www.vinetreesolutions.co.uk
Meat Trade News Daily Supporting British Pig Farmers
Source: newsroom - meattradenewsdaily.co.uk
Back to News Headlines